Trying to Build an Airdrop Counter Website

Hello, I’m a fairly new web2 dev but willing to learn more. I’d like to create a basic website that would be able to calculate the amount of $BERN and $BONK that a wallet address has received overtime. Ideally the user would just paste an address rather than having to connect to website.

I’m not sure if i’d be able to use the Helius API / RPC to do this, but luckily the coins are always sent to every user from the same address (7MyTjmRygJoCuDBUtAuSugiYZFULD2SWaoUTmtjtRDzD) so I don’t believe it should be too difficult to do but i have a lot to learn.

Bonk CA is: DezXAZ8z7PnrnRJjz3wXBoRgixCa6xjnB7YaB1pPB263
BERN CA is: CKfatsPMUf8SkiURsDXs7eK6GWb4Jsd6UDbs7twMCWxo

Not sure the feasibility of this or how complex of a project this actually would be but i’m willing to learn and hopefully get a chance to finally use Helius (i’m not a dev yet). Thanks for the help and any tips!

Hey man,

I’m a beginner myself but I’m fairly sure you can do what you would like by parsing the transaction history for the account submitted by the user and then running a script on the backend to pick out all the ones which were for $BONK and $BERN to the account, totalling them all up and then returning the result.

Hope that helps a little bit!

Josh